Armoured Vehicles Handbook
Verified data by the same team that brings you Defence Insight
What other customers are saying
"Shephard delivers time and time again. I cannot thank you guys enough for how much time I've saved"
James T. (Business Development Manager)
"My company has been relying on your handbooks for years. It really helps us understand where the opportunities are..."
Richard M. (V.P. R&D)
"... the handbooks too. My team cannot thank you enough for the hours of research that must go into those things"
Rachel L. (Head of Operations)
"The golden encyclopaedia. Your Handbooks have helped me keep ontop of a constantly changing market without events. "
Steve L. (CEO)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Armoured Vehicles Handbook Issue 10 covers the global armoured vehicles industry and provides a handy reference source for the basic parameters that describe a platform’s performance.
Purchase this downloadable PDF Handbook for even easier reading offline, printing and marking-up important information and we will give you additional Armoured Vehicle materials for free.
- Unencrypted 200+ page PDF of equipment and supplier information
- Defence Insight Information Pack
- Bonus Market Analysis PDF, examining global armoured vehicle procurements with a special emphasis on MBTs.
The digital download covers the following sectors:
- Reconnaissance and patrol vehicles
- APCs and IFVs
- Mine protected and MRAP vehicles
- Armoured engineer vehicles
- Remote weapon stations
- Product Guide – an easy guide to who makes what
- Guide to suppliers – A-Z of the industry supplying this sector