Radar Systems Handbook
Verified data by the same team that brings you Defence Insight
What other customers are saying
"Shephard delivers time and time again. I cannot thank you guys enough for how much time I've saved"
James T. (Business Development Manager)
"My company has been relying on your handbooks for years. It really helps us understand where the opportunities are..."
Richard M. (V.P. R&D)
"... the handbooks too. My team cannot thank you enough for the hours of research that must go into those things"
Rachel L. (Head of Operations)
"The golden encyclopaedia. Your Handbooks have helped me keep ontop of a constantly changing market without events. "
Steve L. (CEO)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Radar Systems Handbook Issue 4 covers the full spectrum of radar systems and subsystems across the land, sea and air domains.
Purchase this downloadable PDF Handbook for even easier reading offline, printing and marking-up important information.
- Unencrypted 66-page PDF of equipment and supplier information
- Market summary by Thomas Withington, Editorial Consultant
- Defence Insight Information Pack
The digital download covers the following sectors:Airborne Systems
- Airborne early warning and fire control
- Surveillance and maritime patrol
- Battlefield and ground surveillance
- Land-based air defence
- Coastal surveillance
- Naval fire control
- Naval surveillance
- Product Guide - an easy guide to who makes what
- Suppliers Guide - listings of all the key suppliers and manufacturers