Special Operations Equipment Handbook
Verified data by the same team that brings you Defence Insight
What other customers are saying
"Shephard delivers time and time again. I cannot thank you guys enough for how much time I've saved"
James T. (Business Development Manager)
"My company has been relying on your handbooks for years. It really helps us understand where the opportunities are..."
Richard M. (V.P. R&D)
"... the handbooks too. My team cannot thank you enough for the hours of research that must go into those things"
Rachel L. (Head of Operations)
"The golden encyclopaedia. Your Handbooks have helped me keep ontop of a constantly changing market without events. "
Steve L. (CEO)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our leading Special Operations Equipment Handbook Issue 4 covers the special ops equipment industry and provides a handy reference source for the entire market.
Purchase this downloadable PDF Handbook for even easier reading offline, printing and marking-up important information.
- Unencrypted 150+ page PDF of equipment and supplier information
- Welcome by Andrew White, Editorial Consultant
- Mobility – ground vehicles, SDVs, interdiction boats, fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft
- SOF warrior – small arms, sights and suppressors
- C4I – tactical comms and UAS
- SRSE – COMINT/ELINT, DF and jamming equipment
- Product Guide – an easy guide to who makes what
- Guide to suppliers – A-Z of the industry supplying this sector