The Armoured Vehicles Handbook covers the global armoured vehicles industry and provides a handy reference source for the basic parameters that describe a platform’s performance.
It has over 140 pages of photographs, specifications and supplier information in the following sections:
- Reconnaissance & Patrol Vehicles
- APCs and IFVs
- Mine protected and MRAP vehicles
- Armoured engineer vehicles
- Product Guide – an easy guide to who makes what
- Guide to suppliers – A-Z of the industry supplying this sector
View sample handbook here.