Civil and Parapublic Helicopter
The Civil and Parapublic Helicopter Handbook provides an essential data source for the commercial and public-sector rotorcraft industry, covering a wealth of aircraft, equipment and companies in these areas. New for 2019, the latest edition contains an exclusive 4,000+ word global report on the civil helicopter sector, with in-depth examination of individual geographic regions and aircraft classes, drawing on the content held within Shephard PLUS and the knowledge base of its expert team of analysts.
It has over 160 pages of specifications, photographs and supplier information in the following sections:
- Integrated Mission Systems
- Sensor Payloads
- Communications Equipment
- Emergency Medical Service Equipment
- Fire-Fighting Equipment
- Law Enforcement Equipment
- Search and Rescue Equipment
- Product Guide – an in-depth listing of who makes what
- Guide to suppliers – an A-Z of the industry supplying this sector
◈ ◈ ◈
View sample handbook here.
◈ ◈ ◈
Serving military/government personnel are eligible for a 50% discount. Please fill in a request form here to apply.
◈ ◈ ◈
Looking to advertise in one of our publications? Visit our dedicated portal here.