Military Unmanned Systems Handbook
Verified data by the same team that brings you Defence Insight
What other customers are saying
"Shephard delivers time and time again. I cannot thank you guys enough for how much time I've saved"
James T. (Business Development Manager)
"My company has been relying on your handbooks for years. It really helps us understand where the opportunities are..."
Richard M. (V.P. R&D)
"... the handbooks too. My team cannot thank you enough for the hours of research that must go into those things"
Rachel L. (Head of Operations)
"The golden encyclopaedia. Your Handbooks have helped me keep ontop of a constantly changing market without events. "
Steve L. (CEO)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Military Unmanned Systems Handbook (Digital Download) is an international guide to the military UV industry and provides detailed information on air, ground and sea (surface & sub-sea) vehicles as well as subsystems.
- Unencrypted 390+ page PDF of equipment and supplier information
- Market summary outlook by Tim Martin, Editor – Air
- Defence Insight Information Pack
- UAV engines
- Product Guide – an easy guide to who makes what
- Guide to suppliers – A-Z of the industry supplying this sector